Friday, April 12, 2013

The Thursday with user group

Hi,

Went out to the user group session last night and it went well.  We had a good healthy discussion about the future of the products we're interested in and at least 15 people turned up.  We even had a few newbies!

Mike came in to collect me afterwards and we went home and watched Toby do his homework.  It was very hard to get him to settle, but once he was into it, it went well.  Then off to bed.

We have ferry tickets for tonight.  We're on the 8pm Interislander crossing because the 6pm sailing was full! Maybe there is something on in the South Island Andrew and I are unaware of completely.

I have my panniers packed and my bike ready to go.  Well, those wee things I mentioned I needed to get together yesterday?  I still need to get them together.  But all good.  I'll ride home after work, finish getting ready and Mike will drop me at the ferry.  I want to put his bike light on my bike too!  This is because Andrew and I will be riding at 11.30pm tonight to the campground.  How cool is that?  Well, so long as Andrew let's me sleep in a wee bit the next morning, it is cool!  If I have to get up at 5am to be on the road, it might not be quite that cool.

The weather looks superb where we're going.  Blue skies, light wind and sun, sun, sun.  I'm really rather excited.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Hopefully my phone will keep a charge and I get some photos from the weekend to show you.  Aidan has one request I am happy to oblige - I need to get one at Le Cafe on the waterfront at Picton.  I wonder if they do iced coffees?  I know I can convince Andrew to sample their wares if they have iced coffee on the menu.

I hope the boys have a good time in my absence.  I don't often go away and leave them behind.  I am concerned about things like laundry and ironing.  Can't see an awful lot of that getting done somehow.  Maybe that'll be Monday night's job?  Toby will be thrilled to spend so much time with Mike.  He loved last weekend's tramp with him a lot.  Good bonding times.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment