Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

I rode home and stayed dry - we had a huge downpour in the afternoon but it was all over by the time I knocked off work.  Collected Toby and cooked him some tea.  I dropped him off at Cubs and picked Mike up from work.  He's busy at the moment and working late hours.  He's also coming down with a cold, so I might have to make him soup in the near future.

Andrew and I have started plans for the weekend.  We're heading to Picton with our bicycles and we're going to go... somewhere.  I confess I have no idea where Port Underwood is.  But I'll follow Andrew.  Anyway, with Andrew leading it might be blissful to be a tiny bit ignorant of how far he wants me to ride.  Hahahah.  I'm very excited.  I have never been cycle touring before.  And Aidan has tried to convince us that Picton is the most underrated tourist destination in the country.  So obviously I am mad keen to spend any time there at all!  Just what does she see in that place?  I'm going with new eyes, just to check it out.

I collected Toby at the end of Cubs and went to bed to keep reading my book.  It reached a bit of a drawn out part where I think it is meant for the hero to realise the heroine isn't necessarily helpless.  He's hopelessly old fashioned.  Happens where you're 6000 years old, I guess.  But I'm still enjoying it.  Lots of fighting at the end of last night's read.  Nice and gory.  You get that with fierce, but stupid and criminal, werewolves.

Nice ride in this morning.  Roads nice and dry.  Not too cold.  Not much wind.  I can even see some sunshine.  Today is supposed to be nice.  Tomorrow, not so much.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment