Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Tuesday with no Mike

Hi,

I rode home and was amazed at how easy our hill was - I think the weekend's activities actually improved my fitness.  It may have decreased Andrew's fitness - he said he doesn't usually eat cooked breakfasts and have leisurely afternoon tea sessions afterwards.  Hahahah!  But I hooned up the hill.

Cooked some dinner (loose definition of the word) and dropped Toby off at Cubs.  Went home to do some laundry and then popped back to collect Toby.  He had a bath and went to bed.  I finished my awesome book (and there are more in the series!) and fell asleep.

Mike woke me by tapping on the French doors of our bedroom.  He looked cute enough so I let him in!  He had been out with a work colleague solving the problems of the world and generally skylarking about over Wellington.  I heard all about his evening.  If I'd have been upstairs I probably would have heard it just as easily.  His volume control was faulty.  Maybe he'd been somewhere loud???

Raining this morning.  I pushed my bike in with Mike so we chatted all the way in.  We have tramping club tonight - Mike is running the session.  I'm trying to convince Toby to do a spiel.  People have to talk briefly about their favourite piece of tramping gear.  Toby's is his backpack, I found out.

I got the latest version of Android on my phone yesterday.  I am all JellyBeaned up now.  Very nice - I like what I've seen so far.  I spent a bit of time face tagging people in my camera's photo gallery.  It's not as good as the Picasa one we use on the web - but it seems fairly accurate.

Have a wonderful day!  Hope Aidan's day goes well - she's got an unusual day to say the least.  Filming at her house for a training video she's involved with.  I hope I get to hear all about that at some stage!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment