Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

Mike is now officially on the tramping club committee.  Are we happy?  Well, I was training him to say "No!" very firmly.  Look where that got him!  Hahahah.  He seems pretty happy with his new found social standing in the community.  He got home late from his celebratory night.  (Snorting with a bit of derision here).

Toby and I had a quiet evening in.  I am in denial that I am getting Mike's cold.  What cold?  Nope.  I packed for the weekend and was horrified that my sleeping bag (well, Mike's good one actually) took up half my pannier, even with my compression stuff sack squashing it to bits.  No room for undies!  Hahahah.  Andrew is going to wish we were in separate tents at this rate.  Lubed my bike and declared it ready (ready as it'll ever be - no, hold on.  That's applicable to me!  I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  The bike could easily be a lot more ready.  If we waited for me to be ready, we'd never get there.).

I just need to gather a few more wee things (tube, pump, tyre levers) and I'll be sorted.  We're on the ferry straight after work tomorrow night and back on Sunday night.  Weather looks good!  Oooshhh!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment