Friday, April 5, 2013

The Thursday with parent teacher interview

Hi,

I rode home to collect the car and Toby and get changed and then head to collect Mike.  But a wee change in plan saw Toby staying with Alex for the evening (his mother also had parent teacher interview).  So I collected Mike alone and we went to see Mr Wilson.  Toby is doing well and his teacher has no issues.  He needs to focus more.  Yep.

Grocery shopping while hungry wasn't a good idea.  We bought so much food!  Ouch!  Collected Toby on the way home and put away the groceries.  Had a good sleep!

This morning (Friday) is lovely.  A few more weeks into autumn and I think it would have been a good frost today.  My fingers were cold on the ride in for the first time in months.  No wind, blue skies.  Absolutely lovely here.

Mike and Toby are off tramping this weekend. The weather is supposed to deteriorate though.  But I think they'll still have a lot of fun.  I'm meeting Aidan for lunch so that makes me happy.  I do have an exam for the first time in years before that though.  I hope it goes okay.  Yuck!

We have a concrete slab!  Yes.  Look!
Slab poured

What next?  Arrghhhh.  The deck.  A bit of disruption to our lives for a while.  Never mind.  Next summer it'll be worth it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment