Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I rode home (yucky weather - strong wind and rain) and collected Toby and cooked a yummy experimental dinner.  I liked it and Mike has it for his lunch today so he'll let me know if it is yummy.  But Toby didn't eat an awful lot of it.  Looked pretty good to me.  Experiments happen when you need to go grocery shopping and you end up having to raid the pantry.

I call it:  Chicken rice cheesy thingy - with broccoli
I chatted on the phone to Mike and then his Dad rang.  So it was a while before I went downstairs and found Toby enjoying the Minecraft videos on YouTube (and hardly touched his dinner).  Toby and I had a bath (not together!) and went to bed.  Mike got home late because it was a special tramping night - the photo competition!  Vivienne joined him there.

A bit rainy again today but I avoided getting wet (just) on the way in.  We have parent teacher interviews tonight.  Lucky I remembered and booked it in yesterday.  Yikes.  Aidan and I were thinking we need a Mary Poppins to keep our lives organised.  The position is open.  Happy to accept all applicants.  Feel free to supply a trial run.

Have a wonderful day!  I have lunch with Roz today (she's down from Auckland), so my social life is going great guns.  And maybe lunch with Aidan tomorrow.  Ooosssshhhh!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment