Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Tuesday with dinner in Waikanae

Hi,

We collected Josh at 5pm and drove up to Waikanae.  It was a race against Josh's normal train and despite a slight clogging of traffic below Pukerua Bay, we beat the train easily.  Mike and Josh chatted about all manner of things while I listened.  In fact, that proved to be the tenor for the night.  People talking, me listening.

Toby had a great day with Duncan and Emerson at the holiday programme.  I heard about Lazer Tag and playing arcade games.  Cool fun!

Aidan cooked up a great meal of tacos, corn and salad and I took Lulu for a walk.  The drive back was great too.

Today looks like a spot of rain!  Oooooo.  Hahahah. It is certainly threatening enough.  I'll ride home and cook tea with Toby.  Mike has to work late.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment