Friday, January 10, 2014

The Thursday with dinner out

Hi,

Had a good day yesterday.  The day was busy at work but I managed to get out and see the small DoC map exhibition.  Mike invited Josh and we briefly caught up with him there.  The maps were variable in their appeal, from sparse maps of areas I knew nothing about, to fascinating maps on areas like Fiordland and Wanaka.  I think the oldest one I saw was 1888 or something.  And they went through to recent ones from the 1990s.  Pleased I went.

Had lunch with Mike and back to work. Finally got a haircut and now I can see!  Toby even got one.  We're a family of shorn locks right now.  Mike is booked in.

Met Sally, Andrew, Aidan and Janne for dinner at The Meeting Tree.  Toby ate his own meal and we all shared a plate.  I think the others liked it.  I thought it was wonderful again.

Toby and I went home on the bus and straight to bed after a bath.  Mike was working at home for tramping club things and had a restless night.  I think he has changes on his mind.

Have a lovely weekend.  I'm away until Tuesday night in Auckland with Toby.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment