Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home in the rain and found it a little hard going with my legs of mush.  Hahahah.  Still recovering from the tramp - although my legs are getting better.  Stairs are no longer an awkward grab for the rail and a groan from my mouth.

Mike cooked tea for us and we ate and we read and filled in the evening nicely.  My bike gear was wet so I hung it out to dry.  Mike worked on tramping club things and I fell asleep as he tapped into the laptop.  I have great powers of sleep.

Today was dry for the ride in.  What a lovely concept.

Andrew is going like a machine on his race.  I can't believe how amazing he is.  He's done 720km of his race so far.  400 to go.  Wow.  Here he is  I am impressed.

Have a fantastic day.  Enjoy the dry weather if you live in Wellington.  Nice after yesterday's constant rain.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment