Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Wednesday with no Toby

Hi,

Mike and I rode home via Ngauranga Gorge.  Mike has decided he hates that route.  Something about skinny paths, loud traffic, strong winds and generally not fun.  Oh.  There are some parts that are a little unpleasant.  But it's not all that bad.  Although I am now having second thoughts about introducing two women to the route who work for a client and want to start riding in from that way.

Mike and I had dinner and got through our tasks for the evening.  Tonight Sally and Andrew head to the ferry for Andrew's big race down south.  I hope they both have loads of fun.  Mike will ride out there on his bike after his haircut at 6pm.  And I will ride home, collect the car and bring both of my bikes out to see a bike mechanic just around the corner from Sally and Andrew.  He has been recommended by a work colleague.

It's another windy day today - but nice and sunny for now.  It's supposed to change by this evening.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment