Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

More crazy weather.  There are outbreaks of sunshine, with equals doses of rain and wind.  It is completely random.  I left work at 5.30pm and as I started riding, it started drizzling the lightest rain.  It got a little heavier on the way home.  But not too bad.  I never got soaked.

My second day riding up Ngauranga Gorge for my long route home.  It takes me an hour door to door.  I'd like to see it getting comfortably below the hour mark within a week or two.  That is my aim.

Andrew had a scary spill off his bike the evening before on his way home.  His helmet took the brunt of it and it got trashed.  He was unconscious briefly too, by all accounts.  But A&E monitored him for a few hours and he has a day off work to recover.  Hope his training for his big bike race isn't hampered too much.

Mike had a nice dinner cooked last night when I got home.  Home made pizza.  The dough he made was like scone dough.  It was really nice.  Like eating savoury scones rather than pizza.

Mike is late to work this morning because the landscape gardeners are coming around.  Oooo - I hope something gets kicked off.

Have a lovely day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment