Friday, January 31, 2014

The Thursday with takeaways

Hi,

Wow - what a busy few days.  The weekend can't come fast enough.  Yesterday I rode home and enjoyed the southerly giving me assistance for once.  Nice.  Hopped into the car and collected Aidan from outside her work (she'd been schmoozing with colleagues) and got takeaways on the way to her house.  We scoffed them (well, Toby certainly did - and he ate my burger - with avocado on it - and he was first done by a long shot) and then took Lulu for a walk to see the goats.

Uphill all the way back - in my completely flattering bike gear

Mike in borrowed clothes and his work shoes.  Aidan looking like she is practising Tai Chi.

The objective of the walk.  A tethered goat.  Just like Jurassic Park.  Well, there was something missing.  A T-Rex!
Back home and Mike finished packing for his weekend away tramping.  Toby and I have the weekend to ourselves.  We have a party to attend on Saturday afternoon and if the weather is good, I want to go for a bike ride with him.  Pack a yummy picnic.  If anyone wants to come along, I fancy riding from Eastbourne to the lighthouse and back.  The forecast southerly should make that a lot of fun for the return journey.  It couldn't be a better weekend for it.  Say, 10am Saturday?

Have a fantastic weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment