Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Mike is flat out at work.  Toby had a playdate yesterday all day with Luca over in Haitaitai.  So, Mike was busy at work during the day although I did see him when he dropped the car keys off.  I left at 5pm after my busy day and drove out to Haitaitai.  Given my work colleague lives there, I asked if he wanted a ride.  He did, and we collected his girlfriend on the way over too.  So, no.  I couldn't sing too much.

Toby looked like he had a great day with Luca and his family.  Apparently Toby doted on Luca's three year old brother (no doubt) and when I got there, they were tearing up the driveway and street on scooters and various other wheeled things.

Today is stunning, in a way Wellington only puts on a few times a year

Today is Toby's first day back at school and he is rather excited about it.  I will enjoy the first week or so until the novelty wears off and he has to knuckle down and work and then he starts moaning.  And that continues most of the time through till the start of December really.  So, I will maximise this week's enjoyment of school and try to have that carry me over through the moaning times.  Emerson and Duncan also start at Toby's school today.  I think they will love it!

Have a fantastic day.  We're off to the school after work today for a BBQ and meeting.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment