Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, considering the forecast was for rain, we had a lovely day for most of yesterday.   Our work lunchtime barbeque was in brilliant sunshine and we were worried about sunburn.  But, of course, by the time I went to get changed to ride home, it started raining.  I avoided most of it and as we sat down to eat at home, it all of a sudden got really dark and the rain lashed down.

I went out to get some groceries in the evening while the boys relaxed.  They watched America's Funniest Home Videos, so I feel like I have not missed out on anything.  And may have in fact gained 50 minutes of my life.

I rode in this morning and it started raining just as I left home.  What is it with the timing of the rain?  I get my bike = it starts raining.  Been like this for three days now.  I'm in tune with the weather godlet.  Either that, or the weather godlet hates me at the moment.

Toby and I head up to Auckland on Saturday morning for four days of doing not much.  I want to take him to Waiheke Island on Sunday.  Roz is also keen (and she has kindly said we can stay with her!  Yay!) to come.  I hope the weather is nice.  I intend to swim, snorkel and eat while I'm there.  We'll just head over for the day.

Right.  Best get a cup of tea and into it.  Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment