Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Well, I heard some marvellous news yesterday!  Karen and Scott have a new wee puppy and I think he is called York.  Tyler and Abby looked overjoyed from the photos I saw.  And York looks adorable.  He's a wee cavoodle and a little bundle of light brown fluffiness.

But, apart from that highlight, my day at work went well.  I worked without falling asleep in my soup at lunchtime and Mike collected me after work.  We made it around the supermarket successfully, and then back home.  Mike had promised Toby Burger Wisconsin, so that was eaten by the boys and we were all sorted.

I went to bed, hoping to get up early for my run.  I read a little but then before 9pm my eyes were so heavy.  I fell into a coma.  Mike, on the other hand, was up until the wee hours reading the internet.  I think Toby also had issues sleeping.  I am totally back on Wellington time.

I got up for a wee run - my first in over three weeks - and I still have a decent cold.  So it wasn't a great time, but it was ok.  I rode in, and stopped off at Aidan's house to say hello to her.  Had a cup of tea.  What a great way to start my morning!

At work now and ready for the day.  I hope I make it through this day too.  Although I am sleeping fine at the right times, I am still more tired than usual.  Hahah!

Time for tea.  That fixes everything.  And here is a photo of Mike and Toby in the old city of Bhaktapur.  If you slowed down, and showed any interest, you were fair game for the hawkers.

Toby and Mike browsing the stalls in Bhaktapur

Hope Toby has a great day at school and enjoys term 4.  Fingers crossed.  Hope Mike also enjoys his first day back.  Apparently he is  going to ride his bike in.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment