Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, work was certainly a blur of activity.  The only thing that stands out in my mind is Celia coming back from the hairdresser and looking stunning.  But the funny thing was, she'd been back at her desk for a few hours before I even noticed.  And everyone had carried on conversations about it.  Yeah, guess I was a little absorbed in the work in front of me.

I took my bike home in the car because Mike had a catch up date with Josh.  I collected Toby on the way home and cooked tea for us.

Bruised finger

The only other thing of note is my middle finger has a bruise.  I think I got it weeding on Tuesday night.  Hahah.  Gardening is vicious.  I am noting the bruise changes.  It's still swollen but the bruise colour is a lovely deep red/purple/brown colour now.

Not much else to tell you.  Things are cruising along, I guess.

It's nearly November.  How did that happen?

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment