Friday, October 16, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, it seems to be getting tougher - especially as this working week is about 8 days long already.  That's what it feels like, anyway.  I have no energy - and I got my first migraine last night in forever!  Oh well, I am sure a good sleep over the weekend will do wonders.  Next week I will be on top of my game.

My run this morning was purely an exercise in participation.  I got up, and went for a run.  My legs felt like lead.  The time was pretty poor.  But I did it!  When I'd rather have been in bed for another hour.  Hahahah!

And I have a work social function tonight.  Oh, I am going to be so bad at playing pool.  I pity anyone that choose me to be in their team.

Mike is away tramping to the top of the South Island.  Mike's mother is coming over tonight to collect Toby and look after him.  Just need to order pizza to get delivered.  Toby wants to watch a movie with his Nana.

But once I get home, I am intending to sleep like the dead!  I have a few things to get done this weekend.  Blog about Nepal.  Sort out a nice set of photos.  That's about it.  And loads of housework.  I still have a mountain of laundry.  And like the Himalayas, it seems to be growing.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment