Monday, October 12, 2015

The weekend flying back to New Zealand

Hi,

We're back home!  Yay!  And yay for an awesome holiday in Nepal.  Our luggage is still enjoying the vacation, but we hope to be reunited today - all going well.  Mike and Toby have a day off to recover more.  I have to say, I am hoping I don't need to do anything more than read some emails (there are rather a lot of them).  My brain might not cope with massive amounts of decision making.

I am enjoying the weather Wellington has turned on for our arrival.  That's very welcome.

Marlborough Sounds looking lovely


Mt Kaukau this morning

I need to collate all the photos and create a blog post about Nepal.  It was the best trip!  We had such fun and we never got sick.  Although I am finding the food here very rich after eating simple food (vegetarian) for two weeks.

Time for me to get stuck into work.  I have read all my emails!  Yay.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment