Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing for me but tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I rode home after a day at work and enjoyed the experience.  Not too windy, nice and dry.  I got home and jumped in the wee green car and went back to the library to collect Toby.  I think he is still feeling the effect of the change in time zones.

Got home and cooked a yummy tea for me and Toby.  Delicious steak.  Broccoli.  Boiled wee potatoes.  Carrots.  Mmmmm.

Mike was off to tramping club.  I never asked him how it went because when he got home, I made him sit through all the photos we finally downloaded from the SLR camera.  Some nice ones there.  I need to make the blog entry now about our trip and choose the pics I want.  Might be the weekend activity.


Spot Toby in the crowd - at the Great Bhoudda Stupa
I was feeling quite exhausted so I collapsed into bed and hardly noticed when Mike came to bed.  I think Toby came into our room at some point during the night.

Anyway, I had a good sleep and woke up feeling a lot more refreshed than I have been.  Made lunches, had breakfast and enjoyed my ride into work.

Time to kick start the day with a great cup of tea.  Hope your day is wonderful!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment