Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Tuesday with lunch with Aidan and a sick day

Hi,


Ok - it is entirely possible that I hate my work PC.  This is the third time I have started this blog post.  It just keeps dying on me.  Perhaps no photos is the answer for right now.  Sorry.


Yesterday was the perfect day to have an afternoon sick leave for an appointment in Lower Hutt.  The sun was shining, I had the wee green car, I had a lunch date with Aidan.  Yep, pretty close to being perfect.  Wonder what job I can get where I have regular 4 hour days?

Iced coffee goodness with Ed at Mixed Business


I got through an iced coffee in the morning with a work colleague - we had a great catch up actually.  Then a mountain of stuff at work before I grabbed the car and collected Aidan from her work.

Second iced coffee within hours at La Cloche with Aidan.  She takes great pics.


We drove to La Cloche and had lunch.  Ham and cheese croissants.  Mmmmm.  And an iced coffee.  Actually, their iced coffee was soooooo good.  I caught up with Aidan and bored her with some photos from Nepal.  She was very stoic.  Hardly looked bored or glazed over at all.  Might have had something to do with food in her close proximity.  Good ploy on my part.  She is doing ok, apart from this massive cold that has affected her hearing.  She really couldn't hear me from 2 m away, yelling at her.  I hope that goes away soon.  That can't be fun for her.


I dropped her back at work and drove out for an appointment, via Farmers and a belt buying spree.  I now have a surfeit of belts.  Especially as I found my existing one now too.  Doh!  I was super early, despite the temptation to keep driving to Napier.  Lucky, because the place I was supposed to be at was my fourth attempt at trying somewhere.  It was fast and I was back in town and at home.


The boys and I were off with work to see The Martian.  Gold Lounge.  Best movie in ages!  Woot!  It was so good.


Back home and a collapse into bed for me.  I think we all slept ok.


My bike ride in this morning was great fun.  Yay for being back on my bike.


Have a wonderful day.


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment