Friday, October 23, 2015

The Thursday with lunch with Aidan

Hi,

I seem to be coming down with a cold.  I just had one.  That seems inherently unfair.  Maybe it will come to nothing.

Yesterday I caught up with Aidan for lunch.  This lunch was different from Tuesday's lunch.  That lunch was me catching Aidan up with all my Nepal news.  This was a real lunch where we actually took turns at talking.  Hahahah!  Dumplings.  Mmmmm.

I also had a coffee date yesterday and tried really hard to avoid an iced coffee.  I got a chai latte instead.  Not quite as good.  But, it was still ok.  I have a coffee date this morning too and I think I am obliged to have an iced coffee.  What a shame, eh?

Guess what I did yesterday?  I bought tickets to see Star Wars (the new movie) at midnight on Dec 17th.  I am going to be there - at the Roxy cinema.  One of the first ones to see it.  I am so excited!  12.01 it starts.  Hahahah!  Can't wait.

The weekend is coming up fast.  We have a long weekend here in New Zealand.  Labour day.  And a huge rugby event on Sunday morning.  We're off skiing so I hope the local pub opens up at 4am.  Otherwise I will be"watching" it on my phone.  A blow by blow text feed.

We leave 4am tomorrow morning and drive up.  I am coming back early Monday morning because I have my archery class on.  Mike will come back later that day.  The weather is forecast to be pants, so I am packing my togs.

Have an awesome weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment