Friday, October 30, 2015

The Thursday with normal stuff

Hi,

Well, after a hectic day at work, I had a lovely ride home.  The wind was a southerly, so it helped push me home.  Which is always nice, for a change!

I made dinner for Toby and myself and sorted out a few things around the house.  Mike had a tramping club something or other on and went straight from work to that.  He didn't get home until late and I was fast asleep by then.  Fortunately Toby was awake and let Mike in.  Hahah.

Mike is off to Christchurch for the day.  He's presenting something down there.  I have no idea what but I am afraid to ask, because I am sure he must have told me.  :-p

So, this weekend is huge in the Toby calendar.  He has his Halloween costume ready that his Nana helped him sort out.  He has a sleepover planned with some mates.   Tonight we're having burgers with Aidan and her boys and Sarah.  Then decorating the house tomorrow morning.  Halloween excitement on Saturday evening.

The Rugby World Cup final on Sunday morning.  And celebrations (hopefully) into a huge breakfast treat.  And Mike has some tramping club stuff on in the afternoon.  Oh - and I am working on Sunday night.  Boo!

Right.  Time for tea and the last day of the (short) working week.

Enjoy the weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment