Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Wednesday with crazy logistics that came to nothing

Hi,

Ok - perhaps I am now overdosing on iced coffees.  I had another one yesterday.  But they are soooo gooood.  Hahahah!  I caught up with Laura from work and chatted away over a coffee.  She laughed at me having an iced coffee that early in the morning.  What?  Is there a time limit on them?

Mixed Business iced coffee


Anyway, I had to work through lunch to get away a little early to meet Toby at his appointment in Khandallah.  Drove there and knew I was a little late as the traffic was bad.  But no one was there.  Not Toby.  Not the psychologist.  Everything was locked.  No answer from Toby's phone.  He was supposed to have caught a taxi from school to there.

I rang Mike.  After a wee bit of a chat to him, we decided Mike had the wrong day for the appointment.  So, I drove home.  Turns out Toby had forgotten the taxi and appointment and took the school bus home.

Oh well.  Nice day for a drive.  Not as nice as the day before mind you.

Got home and cooked tea for me and Toby.  Mike went out with work and brewed a batch of beer at a place called The Occasional Brewer.  Sounds like they had fun.
Yes, we did have fun!

I have lunch today with Aidan.  Woot!  No iced coffees for me for a while.  Back to chai lattes.

Enjoy the day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment