Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Monday with archery

Hi,

After a chaotic day involving another migraine for me (typical - they cluster), I had to drive to Toby's appointment.  Got there on time, and so did he.  But I had to wait for the appointment to finish and it went longer than we anticipated, so it was a dash out to archery for us.

I got there bang on 1730.  We were supposed to be there at 1715 so we were ready by 1730.  But, that's how it is when you have to get to the Hutt in peak traffic.  Hahahah.

Mike came and collected Toby.  Ange and I had our first lesson.  It was a lot of fun.  I was still in work clothes, which was odd.  And I got cold.  But it was a lot of fun.

Back into town and a grocery shop before heading home and falling into bed.  I read a bit though.  And I was up for a run this morning.

A stunning morning in Wellington.

Right.  Time for tea.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment