Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Tuesday with tea at Ange's house

Hi,

Yep - made it through another day.  I certainly have no issues with sleeping at the normal time.  But I have noticed getting up is harder than usual.  This morning it was really hard to get out of bed.  I could have easily rolled over and slept for another few hours.  So, that is kinda weird.  Maybe I can get a sleep in this weekend.  Mike is off tramping on Friday afternoon, down to the top of the South Island.

Last night I drove home from work because Mike had a dreadful morning that ended up with him driving Toby all the way to school.  I hope they have a better time this morning and actually catch the school bus.  I cooked tea and emptied our suitcases.  Yes - they finally arrived.  They were on the slow boat from Kathmandu.  Hahahah.

When Mike got home earlier than anticipated, that was nice.  We ate together then I disappeared off to Ange's house for a cup of tea.  We chatted to her mother, who is over visiting.  And helping Ange paint.  Cool!  Marion lives in Busselton, just south of Perth.  Made me fondly remember wonderful holidays with Ma and Dad in Freemantle.  I loved those visits!

Right.  Time for a tea and to kick start the day.  Let's see what it brings, eh?

Have a fantastic day.


First iced coffee back in Wellington.  Mixed Business at its best.


Memory from Nepal - we visited the mountaineering museum and the Yeti gave Mike a huge fright!


Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment