Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Monday back at work

Hi,

I have been looking forward to eating Weetbix with milk and yoghurt for about a week now.  Although I loved the Japanese food, I started dreaming about Weetbix for breakfast after a week of rice and fish for breakfast.

My working day breakfast

Last night I went to the gym, worked a bit after that and then rode home.  I scoff at my wee hill now after the climbs while on holiday.  (Tempting the fates there, eh?)  Mike cooked tea for us and then I got changed and we both walked to St Luke's church in Wadestown village to hear the mayoral candidates speak.   Great night.  Plenty of people attended and we listened carefully as we're both unsure of the best option for this election.  Not sure we're completely convinced yet - but we've certainly discounted some contenders!  Heheh.

Walked back and then I collapsed into bed.  Another great sleep!  Heaven.  And my ride into work was dry this morning.  I must buy cleats for my new shoes (my old ones are now in the landfill in Tokyo somewhere).

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment