Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Tuesday celebrating Josh's birthday

Hi,

We had a great Tuesday.  Work was busy but Toby came to visit.  We now suspect all he wanted was a chocolate fish because when Shannon (on reception and she always gives him a fish when he visits) pinged me he was here, and I said I was in a meeting for another 30 mins, Toby went home!

Anyway, I rode home not too long afterwards and we got changed and headed out to collect Mike from work.  We were gong to Logan Brown to meet Josh and the boys to celebrate Josh's birthday!  Woot!  And a lovely evening it was too.

Mike, Toby and I got there a little early so we sat and chatted away before Josh, Emerson and Duncan arrived.  It was good to see them.  They heard about my trip to Japan and I caught up with their trip to Kenya.  The food was fantastic.  It was the first time I had been.  I had the duck and it was very nice.  I tasted some of Mike's steak and dessert.  Mmmm.  The sides were good too.  I got mushrooms in balsamic and they were tasty.



We got away fairly late (8.30 pm) and dropped off my running gear at work and popped into the supermarket to get some essentials.  Ended up being a late night for me.  But I slept like the dead and my ride in this morning was great fun with dry roads.  Yay!

Got another busy day.  I am constantly behind today.  That never happens.  So odd.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment