Friday, September 16, 2016

The Thursday with not a lot on

Hi,

Thursday turned into a beautiful day, weather-wise.  Blue skies.  After a long day at work (but with a RPM class squeezed in) I rode home and cooked tea.

Lamb steaks


Happy with the lamb steaks.  Mmmmm.

Mike called just as we finished cooking, so Toby and I scoffed it down and I drove in to collect Mike from the supermarket.  He was funny - shopping after a beer made for some interesting purchases.  Why have we got chocolates?  Hahahah.

Anyway, we got home and Mike tucked into his dinner too.  Went to bed and slept like the dead.  This morning is all wet and rainy, but I got to work fairly dry.  The wind is picking up too.

The weekend beckons.  Lots of fun.  A Wellington weekend.  We have rugby tickets tonight.  We want to do a bike ride together.  Lunch at Jo's new house.  Dinner with Sally.  Archery with Ange.  I'm not sure where I can fit this all in.  I wanted to go to Palmerston North too to drop off Iona and Col's photos, but if I'm honest, the weekend's activities look a bit busy to also fit that in.  I'd better chat to Mike.

Hope your weekend is as exciting as mine.  My working week has been two weeks long so I am keen for 5pm to roll around.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment