Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Toby hurt his shoulder playing tig at school and after a hurried phone call with Mike, he ended up getting the car and collecting Toby from school.  But despite feeling a bit sore, it all seems to be ok now.

Since the car was in town, I met Mike and got the keys and drove home.  I cooked tea (penang chicken curry) and put it on hold while I nipped back to town to collect Mike.  We all sat down to eat the yummy tea!  Mmmm.  No photo.  I ate it too fast.

Went to bed fairly early and was pretty comatose before too long.  Mike complained I go to sleep too early.  I would have complained he wakes up too late, but I was almost asleep.  Hahahah.

Josh's birthday today.  We're all going out to tea tonight to celebrate.  Woot!

Oh - and some bad news.  Our goldfish died over the weekend.  I was devastated.  I remember when he bought him (if it is a him - we called him Carlos).  It was a present for Toby for his return from his first holiday with his grandparents in Dunedin without us there.  Which was years ago.  We reckon Carlos was 8 years old.

Ok.  Time for tea.  Hope your day is fun.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment