Monday, September 26, 2016

The weekend in Wellington and Mike away tramping

Hi,

Mike headed off Friday for his tramp and had quite a time with the river being up for his easy tramp to Paua Hut.  He might just blog about it separately.

Toby and I had fun together.  We watched Point Break (the new one) on Friday night before falling into bed.  I may have read for a while.

Saturday we were up for Toby's haircut and then grabbed a few groceries for lunch and then back home.  I headed out for my appointment after that.

Back home and a lazy afternoon in the sun while Mike navigated the ridge behind Paua Hut.

Sunday Toby and I were up super early.  The light rain meant we drove to Waikanae with the roof up - but it was a mission to find orange skinned pumpkins.  Toby saw them for sale on the internet.  However, we only found normal ones really.

Did check out the beach and enjoyed a short walk on the beach with a drink from the dairy.

Hi Kapiti

Driftwood

Sanddollar!


Back home and off to the archery AGM with Ange.  As soon as I got home from that and Ange schmoozed with Smudge, Mike got home.

I then went for a ride with James around the bays.  Got back under 2 hours.  Pretty happy with that!

Damp start to the day for my ride into work.  Never mind.

Toby is off to Brisbane tomorrow for a week.  Oooohhh.  And he is heading into town today to meet some friends.

Have a wonderful week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment