Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Wednesday with parent teacher interview

Hi,

Wednesday was a bit odd because I left work an hour early and met Mike and Toby to head to Toby's school to meet his teacher.  It was review time.  It went well.  Toby took us through his goals for the year and assessed how he had met them so far and his remaining goals.  We chatted about school in general and his teacher was pretty happy.

I found Pocari Sweat in Queensgate!
From there we went to Lower Hutt and bought some clothes for Toby.  While we were there, looking around, I found a Japan City shop and they sold Pocari Sweat.  So funny.  I bought a bottle, just because I could.

We went home via Hunting and Fishing so Toby could replace his beanie.  He loved his old beanie and it has gone missing.  But they have changed their beanie since we last bought one 7 years ago.  He did find a new beanie he liked though.

Dinner was fish korma
 Went home to cook tea.  It was yummy fish.  The cat was also very interested.

Had a great sleep.  Woke up and Mike was in a coma.  He was sleeping through his alarm when I got back from the shower.  It had been squawking at him for 10 full minutes and he was still asleep.  He has great powers.

I got him a coffee.  Hahahah.  Seemed to work ok.  At least he was up when I left.

Nice ride in.  I have cleats on my new bike shoes now.  Yay!  They feel pretty good.  Way better than just sneakers on my SPD pedals these past few days.  I left my old shoes in Japan.

Enjoy your day.  Hope it is loads of fun.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment