Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Tuesday without Toby

Hi,

Looks like Toby got to Brisbane fine and Dad collected him.  Mum said he has grown again since she last saw him in April.

I think the wee cat is missing Toby.  Smudge seems to be running around looking for something.  I reckon it is Toby she is missing.

Anyway, Mike and I got home and I cooked tea.  We had a yummy Indian flavoured lamb mince dish with rice.  The yoghurt had dates mashed into it.  It was pretty good.

Indian lamb mince with yellow rice

Mike had a lot of home work for tramping stuff.  But we eventually got to sleep - with the cat roaming around.

This morning the cat jumped onto our bed right where my face was.  At least she was kind enough not to use her claws to dig in.  Hahah.

Mike and I walked into work this morning for something different.  It's warm here - but overcast and threatening rain.

Hope your day is a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment