Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Tuesday with work

Hi,

Well, I did manage to get to the gym again, which was nice.  And I eventually left work to ride home.  Cooked tea for Toby when I got in.

Toby using carrot chopsticks with his lemongrass chicken and soba noodles

The dinner was quite nice - soba noodles.  A reminder of Japan, actually.  Toby ate the chicken and didn't touch much else.

Mike asked me to come collect him from town after his tramping meeting, so I did.  As a bonus, I got to say hello to Andrew for my troubles.  Good to see him - even if briefly.  But we have plans to see Sally this weekend and catch up.

Back home and off to bed.  I didn't sleep quite as well as I have been.  But it wasn't too bad.

I ran into work this morning so I can leave a little early to get away for a parent teacher interview with Toby at his school.

Bruce is coming to Australia and New Zealand in February next year.  We're trying to plan for those dates.

Right.  Time for a cup of tea.  Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment