Friday, September 23, 2016

The Thursday with Mike packing

Hi,

Mike and I got home after work and I cooked tea for everyone while Mike and Toby gathered their reserves for the evening onslaught.  No - not sure what the onslaught was, but they were obviously getting ready for it.

Dinner was yummy.  Beef and venison meatballs stroganoff.

On mash


Mike is making stroganoff for Saturday night dinner in his tramping weekend this weekend.  Wonder if it'll taste this good?  No wine though.  Hahahah.

Mike eventually popped out to New World and got some provisions for his weekend.  I think most of his pack seems to be food now.

I had to head out to feed Ange's cats in my pyjamas.  They were very needy.  They must be missing Ange.  Despite fresh Fancy Feast in their bowl, Sapphire wanted a pat instead of scoffing her dinner.

I fell into a coma in mbed waiting for Mike to finish packing.  At one point I noticed the cat was sleeping on my back!  Hahah.

Toby's last day of term today.  He's off to watch a movie with a "friend" after school.  Ooohhh.

Have a great weekend.  Weather looks good here - cool but dry.  Mike should enjoy the tramping.  Toby and I will enjoy our weekend together.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment