Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Wednesday with packing for me

Hi,

After a weird day at work, I managed to squeeze in a gym session before catching the bus home.  Mike was delayed at work so I packed for my weekend away and scavenged for food.

I talked to Mum and Toby.  They had been on a cruise up the river that day - and Toby now knows how the other half live with their fancy houses along the river.  Today it sounds like they might be catching the bus to Noosaville to catch a movie.

Got a long day at work ahead and then home to switch my tyres over to knobblies and then head out to Sally and Andrew's house for a sleepover.  We're getting away early tomorrow morning (Friday) and heading up to Taupo area for a mountain bike adventure.  Three days of fun in the New Zealand bush.  Can't wait!

Have a brilliant weekend.  See you in October!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment