Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Wednesday with exercise

Hi,

After riding into work, and going for my lunch time run with Mary (and getting an awesome time for me) and doing a RPM session after work, I was ready for a relaxing evening.  I drove home (because Mike and Toby had difficulties leaving the house on time to catch the bus) and started tea.  Just as Toby and I tucked into it, Mike got home.  Yay!

Lamb with pita chips and Bulgar salad


Dinner was pretty yummy even if I had to substitute potato for the pumpkin.  I couldn't find the promised pumpkin anywhere.  Maybe Mike hid it.  Or maybe it never got delivered.  Not sure.

It was late by the time we finished tea so it was time for bed.  For me anyway.  Mike eventually got there after sorting out his tramping group a bit for this weekend.

Had a good sleep and despite wet roads this morning, my ride in was good fun.  Far busier this morning on the roads than my entire cycling trip encountered in Japan!

Toby is booked for head to the Sunshine Coast for a week during his school holidays.  He is already planning his WWE conversations with Dad while he is there.  Hahah.  Hope Dad queues up some fights to watch with him.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment