Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Monday at work

Hi,

Happy birthday to Toby today.  Fifteen years old.  Wow.

After buying a present for Toby yesterday, I had a hard time carrying it back to work.  My arms are still sore a day later.  Got home after collecting the Ford from the dealer for its service, alternator switch out and new tyres.  Ouch!  No wonder Mike asked me to pick it up.  My credit card was hammered.

When I got home, I saw the builders had done something during the day.  Ripped up floorboards.  And left a huge hole down to the basement.  I think they might never have heard of WorkSafe.

The builders left a huge hole into the basement - they are really rather odd with their work

Anyway, Toby wanted dinner, so I sorted that out and made a salad for myself.  Mmmmm.

Made a salad for myself

Progress - we have a deck

And... still hoping for no rain as we have no flashing.

This morning we popped into Toby's room nice and early and gave him some presents.  We'll find a cake and have a nice dinner tonight.  Mike's mother is going to come over.

Caught the bus in with Toby.  I have the heavy present at work still and I am not looking forward to trying to carry it home.

Toby has the best day ever for his birthday.  Stunning weather.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment