Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Tuesday with no Lego exhibition

Hi,

A series of stunned mullet iced coffee photos today.  And I think I have had rather too much caffeine lately.  Time to detox.


Morning Machete iced latte with Andrew

 Toby came into work and we went shopping before meeting Mike and Jo B to have some dinner.  I convinced them to try Ethiopian and it was good.  We all ate too much.  Except maybe Toby.

We tried to get into the Lego Exhibition at Te Papa but the tickets were all sold out.


Still the same morning but slightly later iced latte with the team

This morning Mike and I drove in because Mike is heading to a tramp this evening.  He has tomorrow off and starts his holidays after today.  Lucky him.

We met Sally for a pre Christmas coffee catch up at the cafe we used to go to with her and Toby when he was wee.  And by "wee" I mean 4 years old.  Really wee.



Iced latte at Mojos opposite Sally's work - and I am obviously wondering what Mike is doing

For old times

Time for fun at work - second last day for me.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment