Thursday, December 21, 2017

The Wednesday with Mike away tramping

Hi,

Ok - this iced coffee lark is going a bit far now.  Detox time is long since due.  The day started off with iced coffees with Sally, and later that morning I met a client and we both enjoy iced coffees.  Mmmm.

Iced coffee at Verve with a client

I did get to a last Spin class with Sreejith for 2017 and took a photo to prove to Scott (instructor) that he turned up.

Evidence Sreejith got to a Spin class

Also caught up with Ed - and it has been ages since we discussed direction and the year that has been.  We had a lot to say. 

Machete iced latte goodness with Ed


I worked a bit late and wandered home.  Grabbed Toby and dropped off Sahara's present to her.  We tried to get Nandos from J'ville but it was closed when we got there.  So I made toast for Toby (it was 9pm by the time we got home) and did laundry and went to bed.

Mike got home late from his tramp up to Colonial Knob. I was either asleep or close to it.  And I snuck away for work this morning, leaving the house quiet.

Last working day for me.  We're flying out tomorrow morning super early.  Woot!  Hope you all have a great Christmas.  See you in the New Year.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment