Friday, December 8, 2017

The Thursday with beer tasting

Hi,

I'm not sure how Celia got such a soft focus look in my photo when we grabbed a coffee together.  I think my phone was mucky - but maybe she just found the most excellent filter.  Hahah.

Iced latte with Celia at Machete


Stunning day, and we went home and sorted out nibbles for Mike's beer tasting session.  Him and some friends had brewed up beer and it was a taste session.  I think most of them got a good review.

Toby and I are off this weekend to Blenheim for some fun in the sun at the Top10 there.  To check it all out.  And swim.  And bike.  And eat.  Mike has some "Beers in the Park" event on, with music and friends.

I know what I would rather be doing - and I am!

It's Toby's last day at school today for 2017.  Wow.  It's been a good year.

Hope your weekend is lots of fun. 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment