Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Tuesday with Toby's birthday

Hi,

Had a busy day at work, but convinced Mike to come and meet me at my work.  I had weights for Toby's birthday and carrying them from Rebel Sport to work on Monday had ruined my arms.  There was no way I was going to try to carry them to the bus stop and then home.

When Mike came and picked them up, he declared we had to get a 22, 23 or 13 because he wasn't carrying them up from the 14 route.  Hahahah.  They were heavy.

Anyway, we got a 22 and were home easily.  Mike's mother was there for the evening - playing the piano as I walked in.  How lovely. I cooked Toby's favourite - chicken schnitzel - and I had asparagus and haloumi - and I might have just had some mushrooms too.  Mmmm.

We ate cake afterwards and Toby seemed to enjoy his day.  His new headset for gaming was apparently really good.  Score one for the parental units.

And tonight is the night!  Midnight tonight is the new Star Wars film.  Toby and I have tickets (as well as Mike's friend Jo - she is coming with us).  I am very excited.  Can't wait.

Have a great day.  May the force be with you - and you, and you, and you.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment