Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Wednesday with some progress on the house

Hi,

When I got home, the builder's progress was a bit more obvious - although they still haven't done the flashing.  Lucky the weather is absolutely sublime and there's not much chance of rain.  We had the top bathroom vanity removed and the laundry sink and cupboards all gone too.  In preparation for the new cupboards and whatnot.



More progress

I actually got the BBQ out and cooked tea for me and the boys before Mike got home.  It was pretty much ready as he sat down.  Ooosshh.  Cheeky monkey asked when I had learned to use the BBQ.  Aha. 

Harbour this morning with the Interislander leaving port


Beautiful

We got a few tasks done before crashing into bed.  So hot that we only used a top sheet the whole night.  It's like living in Australia.

I walked in this morning and only wore a t-shirt and shorts - even at 5.59am when I left the house.  Went to Spin and now am at my desk with a crazy looking day ahead.

Hopefully Toby and Mike have had a great morning and an even better day.  You too.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment