Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

After a slightly weird day, I headed home on the bus.  I had picked up some BBQ groceries and when I got home, I prepped the veggies and meat.  Ok, I just took the meat out of its packaging.  But I bought a nice steak for Mike and Toby as Mike complained about the rump steak last time.  Last night they got porterhouse and at least Toby said it was really good and I got a hug for my effort.  Cool!

I got the BBQ out and turned it on.  As soon as Mike stepped into the house, I started my veggies on the BBQ.  Followed by their steak.  And made a salad.  Oosshh.  I can do this!

We continued through the laundry mountain - Toby was hiding a lot of towels in his room.  And eventually we went to bed and enjoyed a good sleep.  It was a bit cooler than it has been.  I may have used my electric blanket to offset my shorty pyjamas.  Hahah.  Kinda defeats the purpose, right?

I walked in this morning.  Took 48 minutes.  And then did my spin class.  I am nicely exercised now.

Looking forward to tonight.  I think Toby is coming to meet me at 4.30pm and we will do some shopping ahead of a visit to the Lego exhibition at Te Papa.  Cool fun!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment