Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Wednesday with the midnight showing of Star Wars the Last Jedi

Hi,

After a weird day at work, I was out at the local pub to celebrate the year that was with work colleagues.  Thanks Steph.  Mike and Andrew even turned up.  And, eventually, the rain.  Yep - it rained, ending 28 days without rain here.  Wow!  The grass is so dry everywhere - it's like Australia.

Iced latte at Machete

I did get an iced latte date in with Celia.  She tried a different perspective in the photo shoot.  It's like the paparazzi was there.  :-p

Anyway, I caught a bus home at 7pm and said hello to Toby and then went to bed to try and get a power nap in.  I think it worked because I didn't get sleepy in the movie until the last 20 minutes or so.  Right, so I slept until 10pm then got up and dressed.  Mike was just getting into bed as I left with Toby.  Dressed in our Star Wars t-shirts.

We met Jo B at the cinema and caught the last wee bit of the cosplay efforts.  Then we trooped into the cinema with 40 minutes to go.  I chatted to Jo B and Toby watched the "shorts" closely.  They were all memes from You Tube.  Toby loved it!  Parodies of Star Wars stuff.

And, the movie was fantastic.  No spoilers.  Great scenery.  Great acting.  And a good plot.  There you go!  Go see it!

And now, I am feeling a little like I have glass in my eyes and hoping nothing too taxing drops into my lap today.  Getting out of bed this morning was nigh impossible.

We're back to sunshine today after the wee bit of rain last night.  Woot!

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment