Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Monday with a movie and dinner

Hi,

It was an unexpected pleasure to get an invitation to go and watch "Johnny English" (the second movie) with Jo, Momo and Vanessa after work.  I laughed and laughed.  Must have been exactly in the mood.  It got to the point where Rowan Atkinson would appear on the screen, go to do something, and my brain would fill in the anticipation and I'd dissolve into giggles before anything even happened.

After that hilarity, we decided on ramen for dinner.  Mmmmm.... ramen.  Went to that wee place on Victoria (potentially it is called The Ramen Shop, but I'm not super sure [sure is - ed]) and Mike met us.

Enjoyed dinner with everyone, then Mike and I found a bus and got home.  Chatted to Jason a bit before going to bed.  Toby was staying over with his mates at Tessa's house.

Up early to get in for spin.  Oosshh!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment