Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Tuesday with a haircut

Hi,

I introduced the newbie in my team to Machete (and Victor) and enjoyed an iced coffee in the sunny patch in the cafe.  The newbie was slightly bewildered at the ritual photo op - but Victor handled it just like a pro.  He knows.  His only question was if I could figure out how to get my feel in the pic as well.  Hahahah!

Iced latte @ Machete with Victor


What a lovely evening.  I had my haircut (which is always nice - thank you Sarah, my hairdresser) and then wandered over to The George at 1800 to meet Mike.  He and Jaana were presenting at the tramping Meetup on 8 years of the Meetup. 

It was a good turn out and they both did well.  I texted Andrew, and he came along too.  Mike was pleased to see him turn up.  After the presentation, Andrew and I had a drink and some hot chips before we needed to get home and see Toby.

We decided to Uber home as the bus was not coming for a while - only to hit a traffic snarl due to an accident on the motorway involving a motorcycle.  They had completely closed the motorway at The Terrace. 

Got home eventually (through Kelburn) and into bed not long after.  Had a good enough sleep, and then up early to try a new idea out to get to Spin.  The 6.16am bus from home gets me to The Terrace at 6.29am.  If I run down the steps and down Boulcott St, and up the steps to the gym, I can be sitting on my Spin bike at 6.33am.  I cleared it with that instructor - she doesn't mind.

Oosshh!

Hahahah.  What fun.  That way I get a sleep in until 5.30am, and a leisurely brekkie at home and I can make coffee for Mike before I leave.

Win, win.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment