Friday, October 26, 2018

The Thursday back at work

Hi,

After 3.5 hours sleep, the iced latte @ Machete was a welcome boost to my day.  But the funny thing is, after I met Toby after his gym session and bought him sushi, and we went grocery shopping and caught the bus home, by the time I went to bed, I was no longer tired.

I guess at 10pm it felt like 7pm to my Sunshine Coast adjusted brain.  So, yes.  I am a little mixed up still.

Anyway, Mike was heading home at 5pm and got a migraine.  Another one.  Mum says he needs additional Vitamin D.  Well, it can't hurt.

Iced latte @ Machete with Tyrone


Where I want to be...


I cooked tea and brought it into Mike in his bed.  But he had to get up to pack for his tramping weekend and a 9pm meeting he had with France.  France - the country.  Some part of his project is based there.

Poor Mike.

Right.  Time for the weekend. Toby has a haircut tomorrow morning.  I like his floppy hair at the moment.  But he does not.

Tidy, tidy - and plant veges.  That is my plan for the weekend.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment