Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Tuesday busy at work

Hi,

Ok - despite the blog title saying it was a busy day, from the pics below, you might think all I did was drink iced latte.  Hahahah.  So not true!

Iced latte with Andrew

Iced latte with Rae

Mike is away sick today with a migraine.  It's a shame for him.  Not sure why he got one this time.  And it looks like I will be staying home this weekend instead of skiing.  Toby wants to stay - and have mates around.  And we need a responsible adult for that.  But, looks like they have me instead.  :-p

Mike will go up.  And I hope they have an excellent ski weekend.

I am likely to have this cold get worse before it gets better anyway.  Although denial is a powerful thing.

I hope to see Toby today for a long lunch break and watch an anime movie at The Embassy.  Marai.  I think it is called.

Woot! 

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment