Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Wednesday that should be a Friday already

Hi,

This working week (a short one for me as I have Friday off) has been 6 days in the making so far.  I can't believe it has just clocked over to Thursday.  Eight more hours - then.... It's my long, long weekend!  Woot!  Back to work next Thursday.  Oosshh.

Iced latte @ Machete with Anjali



I did manage to get away from the chaos for a coffee with Anjali and caught up with her news.  She really enjoyed the skiing last week (don't read this, Mike!) and is looking forward to next season already.  Yep - me too!

Got home and cooked spag bol for Toby (and his mate, Ethan, who slept over).  Then into bed.  Woke briefly when Mike got home from curry club (or, The Cult, as Toby and I like to call it).

I hope your day is  good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment