Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Tuesday at work

Hi,

My fave salad

And I am an asparagus fiend


After a crazy day at work, Mike made me go home and cook tea for Toby.  Little did I know that Toby was still in town - but with a flat phone.  We both got home at the same time.  I reheated his leftovers from the day before and made myself a salad.

Asparagus season.  I am eating a lot of it.  I wonder if it is possible to overdose on it?

We had a fairly decent earthquake here yesterday - but it was deep and centred around Ruapehu.  I barely felt it where I was in a meeting room, sitting down.  But it lit up the phone and the Internet was abuzz with it.  It was nothing.

Anyway, I need either an iced coffee date, or more sleep.  Not sure what is lacking more.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment